It’s been a busy Summer at Spark! Here’s a few links in case you missed us on our Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Spark match! Yacine Bara is working with Friends of Sherbrook Pool to streamline their KidSwim intake process. (LINK)
- Article of the week: Are you elevator pitch ready? (LINK)
- Spark match! CareerTrek is working with Jodi Funk Clements, CPHR to develop an HR evaluation tool that will provide quality professional development feedback for Career Trek staff. (LINK)
- A wonderful quote from a Spark volunteer. (LINK)
- Spark match! New Journey Housing is working with Alyson Shane of Starling Social to develop a social media strategy. (LINK)
- Article of the week: Here’s how Non-Profits can stand out with their videos. (LINK)
- Spark Match! Can Do People Inc. is working with DeLee Coleman and Michael Deslaurier from Exchange Group Chartered Professional Accountants, to simplify and streamline the organization’s accounting and reporting system. (LINK)
- Spark shout out! We met with Cody Wyoming, the Appeals/Outreach Coordinator at MLIIP (Manitoba Low Intermediary Project). (LINK)
- Introducing Colleen Simard, our new Spark team member! (LINK)
- Quote of the week: Do you know what makes Winnipeg great? (LINK)
- Spark match! Youth Employment Services Manitoba (www.yes.ca) is working with Margerit Roger of Eupraxia Training. (LINK)
- Some great communications jobs are available in Toronto! (LINK)
- Spark Match! Wolseley Family Place is working with accountant Adam Owczar to review the organization’s financial processes and procedures. (LINK)
Get the latest Spark updates this Summer when you follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook!