Spark’s Social Enterprise Development Services
In addition to our regular pro bono matchmaking work,
Spark offers development services for non profit organizations exploring, developing, or currently operating social enterprises and revenue-generating activities.
So part of our work with you is to help increase your capacity to operate your social enterprise blending financial goals, with your mission for social, cultural or environmental impact. This supports the broader vision of the Canadian Community Economic Development Network: sustainable, equitable, and inclusive communities directing their own futures.
Together, we can explore how social enterprise might fit within your organization and create a stable and sustainable plan to move things forward.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org | (204) 943-0547 ext 203
Our Services Are Designed To ‘Meet You Where You’re At On Your Social Enterprise Journey
- Clarifying what social enterprise is and isn’t
- Determining organizational readiness
- Exploration of desired impact(s), methods to achieve them and your definition of success
- Access to valuable information resources on a variety of topics, from local, Canadian, and international sources.
- Access and referrals to funding opportunities.
- Inclusion in a supportive network of social enterprise peers that are working to strengthen their own skills, think about sector growth, and develop marketing opportunities to each other and the public.
- Training opportunities through workshops offered by us, our parent organization the Canadian CED Network, our partners and others